God never sends


cellular country complaints

Mother Teresa founded the Missionaries of Charity, a Roman Catholic religious congregation, which in 2012 consisted of over 4,500 sisters and is active in 133 countries. They run hospices and homes for people with HIV/AIDS, leprosy and tuberculosis; soup kitchens; dispensaries and mobile clinics; children’s and family counseling programmes; orphanages; and schools. Members of the institute must adhere to the vows of chastity, poverty and obedience, and the fourth vow, to give “wholehearted free service to the poorest of the poor.

source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mother_Teresa


The person will make you happy

The father of positive psychology Martin Seligman, theorizes that while 60% of happiness is determined by our genetics and environment, the remaining 40% is up to us.

Appreciate little things this is one factor to be happy, be proud to other people’s success, Living in the moment is very important to you, you may be in a healthy relationship, that’s good factor to be happy.

There are many ways to make you happy, just follow your heart things will be get better.

cellular country complaints

Courage is the Price

cellular country complaints

Amelia Mary Earhart (July 24, 1897 – disappeared July 2, 1937) was an American aviation pioneer and author. Earhart was the first female aviator to fly solo across the Atlantic Ocean. She received the U.S. Distinguished Flying Cross for this record. She set many other records, wrote best-selling books about her flying experiences and was instrumental in the formation of The Ninety-Nines, an organization for female pilots. Earhart joined the faculty of the Purdue University aviation department in 1935 as a visiting faculty member to counsel women on careers and help inspire others with her love for aviation. She was also a member of the National Woman’s Party, and an early supporter of the Equal Rights Amendment.
During an attempt to make a circumnavigation flight of the globe in 1937 in a Purdue-funded Lockheed Model 10 Electra, Earhart disappeared over the central Pacific Ocean near Howland Island. Fascination with her life, career and disappearance continues to this day.

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amelia_Earhart

When Love Created

There are many categories of love, Love to our parents, brothers and sisters, relatives friends and the most important category is that when you meet the right person at the right time, when the clock suddenly stops, when you unintentionally smile to that person, when your heart beats faster, that is the love that you will going to feel to that person deeper each day, because that person will be sit besides you and accompany you ’till you grow old. That is the Everlasting Love you will going to feel.

cellular country complaints